The Top 20 Party Schools, According to the Princeton Review
1. West Virginia University, Morgantown
2. University of Iowa, Iowa City
3. Ohio University, Athens
4. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
5. University of Georgia, Athens
6. University of Florida, Gainesville
7. University of California-Santa Barbara
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee
9. Miami University of Ohio, Oxford
10. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
11. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
12. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
13. University of Wisconsin-Madison
14. University of Mississippi
15. University of Texas-Austin
16. University of Maryland, College Park
17. University of South Carolina, Columbia
18. James Madison University, Harrisonburg Va.
19. University of Maine, Orono
20. University of Tennessee, Knoxville
I'd ask what schools you think are missing, but really that just turns into everyone naming the college they attend. But still… Nice to see JMU, Ohio (Athens), and Miami (Ohio) make the list. Also, MAJOR sin of omission on Princeton Review's part for not including Colorado after getting plenty of notority last year for parties like this. And on that note, maybe it's just me, but the University of Maine seems like an odd choice in lieu of, say, ASU, UMass, Alabama, or LSU. And, besides UCSB, where the hell are the Left Coast schools? USC, Oregon, etc: Up your game.