‘Supergirl’ Star Jeremy Jordan Hospitalized, Claims He Almost Died Because Of ‘Terrible’ Chipotle

by 1 week ago
jeremy jordan supergirl almost died chipotle

Getty Image


After making numerous people violently ill over the past few years (seriously, check out this hashtag – it’s truly astounding) now Chipotle is apparently trying to kill off TV stars…allegedly.

One such person, Supergirl actor Jeremy Jordan, who plays Winslow “Winn” Schott on the show, and at one point back in 2014 even sang about how much he loved them (really, I’m not lying, see below) claims that he ended up in the hospital thanks to a meal from Chipotle. He must have had one of their hepatitis, norovirus, Campylobacter jejuni, E. coli, and salmonella specials.

Posting his very first Instagram story, Jordan explained why no one should ever, ever eat at Chipotle again…

“I know I’ve advocated for them in the past, but they’re terrible,” said Jordan. “I, as you can see, am in the hospital and I have fluids in my arm because the food did not agree with me and I almost died.”

On the plus side, at least no mice fell from the ceiling while he ate there.


TAGSchipotleJeremy JordanSupergirl

Join The Discussion