Raise Your Financial IQ Right Now With The ‘Complete Finance & Economics Bundle’ (90% OFF)
If you’re like me then you might worry about that void in knowledge regarding finance and economics, and wish there was a way to fill that gap in knowledge. Thankfully for us there’s the ‘Complete Finance & Economics Bundle’ which is on sale right now for just $49. Let’s check out what this amazing e-learning bundle’s all about!
— The 9 Courses total 56 hours of learning
— Cover everything from Micro and Macro Economics to Personal Finance
1. From 0 to 1: Bond Theory & Valuation — Analyze The Value of Bonds & Learn How to Make Smarter Investments
2. From 0 to 1: Investments & Portfolio Theory — Explore the Interconnectedness of Risk, Return, & Tradeoffs to Build An Outstanding Investment Portfolio
3. Case Studies in Macro-Economics — Take An Eagle’s Eye View of Global Economies & Learn How Big Economic Stimulants Affect Your Personal Decisions
4. Corporate Finance 101: Equity Valuation — Explore Important Finance Concepts & Create Models Like an MBA
5. Corporate Finance 101: Financial Statement Analysis & Ratios — Explore Important Finance Concepts & Create Models Like an MBA
6. Economics: Game Theory, Competition, Elasticity — Learn the Microeconomic Forces & Theories That Drive Everyday Decisions
7. Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple — Learn From the Business Successes & Failures of Top Tech Companies
8. Learn By Example: Statistics and Data Science in R — Use Real-Life Examples & Case Studies to Understand the R Programming Language
9. Quant Trading Using Machine Learning — Play the Markets Like a Pro After 11 Hours of Integrating Machine Learning into Your Investment Strategies
Think of this as your own personal MBA crash course in finance! Now, if you’re interested in this bundle you can just follow that link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we may get a percentage of the revenue from sales.