Emily Ratajkowski Has Been Really Busy With Posting Pictures Of Her Butt On Instagram

by 3 years ago
h

Instagram


It’s been exactly eight days since we’ve written about Emily Ratajkowski, and in those eight days she’s been busy. Very busy, matter o’ fact, with the arduous task of getting wonderful shots of her butt and uploading them to her Instagram account. I know what you’re thinking — and yes, this literally is part of her job, maybe something like 5% of it. The other 95% is just looking hot and getting naked with Ben Affleck on the silver screen, which is a job that most girls would kill for.

Then again, most girls don’t have a butt like Emily Ratajkowski.

Outdoor showers in heaven

A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on

Dreamland

A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on


💛💙💜❤️

A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on


Trying 🌿🌺 to blend in 💚🐾

A post shared by Emily Ratajkowski (@emrata) on

[Images via Instagram]


TAGSbutt stuffEmily Ratajkowski

Join The Discussion


Comments are closed.