Chick Gets Vibrator Stuck Inside Of Her And Has To Have It Surgically Removed, Shares Pics Like A Champ

By 10.06.16

For all I know, 24-year-old Emma Phillips is stoked with her crazy story going viral, the story of her getting a vibrating dildo stuck up her rear end and having to go to the hospital to have it surgically removed. I wanted to start out here by saying ‘this is probably the last reason in the world you’d ever want to go viral’ but I don’t know Emma Phillips, for all I know she’s totally down with the freaky deeky butt stuff, and it’s totally cool if she is (I’m not judging). The fact of the matter is Emma Phillips has officially gone viral for having to get a dildo removed from her butt.

Here she is at the hospital, the during and after:

In the end, Emma was a total champ about how she handled this situation. Sharing photos and cracking jokes along the way, via Metro UK:

But then when she pressed down on her stomach she felt a buzzing inside her. They tried to remove it using a fork handle and barbecue prongs but all efforts failed.
She was rushed to hospital to have the sex toy taken out and now Emma wants to warn people not to be afraid of getting help in embarrassing situations.
Emma, 24, said: ‘We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. ‘When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.’
She added: ‘For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options.
‘He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner.
‘He tried barbecue prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.’

If this all seems a bit confusing right now let me catch you up: the vibrating dildo is so far up inside of her at this point the couple can’t get it out. They tried to pull it out using barbecue tongs but that didn’t work. Later, we find out the couple was drinking heavily the night before and would have to take an ambulance to the hospital instead of driving because they were still inebriated/in no shape to drive. Upon arriving at the hospital they realize the severity of the situation, continued from Metro:

Doctors carried out an x-ray to work out where the still-buzzing vibrator was and realised it was too high up and would be too painful for them to manually extract it while she was awake.
Emma said: ‘I think at that point it started getting quite serious. The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.
At 12pm Emma underwent the minute-and-a-half surgery which involved placing a camera down her throat and the surgeon pressing on her stomach before manually extracting it.
Doctors offered her the toy as a keepsake but she declined.
Emma now wants to raise awareness and urge anyone in a similar predicament to seek medical attention.
Emma said: ‘We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help.
‘I want to say a massive thankyou to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgmental.

That beautiful woman above is now trying to tear down the taboo of having a dildo stuck inside of your butt by going public with her story. I certainly agree that having a dildo stuck up your booty is a taboo subject, and I think it’s a bold decision on Emma’s part to go public with this story to raise awareness. I am a bit curious as to how she’ll feel about this decision several years from now, when she’s sitting in a job interview and the woman on the other side of the desk asks ‘are you THAT Emma Phillips?’, but only time will tell.

…For more on this story be sure to READ THE ENTIRE HARROWING TALE HERE over on the Metro UK…

Share This


TAGSFailSex FailSex toysTaboovibrators

Join The Discussion