Conan O’Brien reviews ‘Halo 4’
It’s been a long time coming, given that the game that he has a guest role in, Halo 4, came out months ago. But the pay off, of Conan the player meeting Conan the game character, was well worth the wait.
1. I like Conan’s idea of a theocratic society better than the one everyone knows already.
2. Cortana is indeed like Manti Te’o girlfriend.
3. The story is hella confusing and boring.
4. When I play co-op, I also end up relying upon my friend who is a thousand times better at Halo.
5. And I too have always wanted to punch myself.