Granted, you might get pepper sprayed in the face for your trouble, but still.
Remember those Black Friday deals from Best Buy I posted just the other day? Well Wal-Mart just one-upped the electronics retailer with offerings that are even more impressive. Here’s what they have in store for everyone, courtesy of Destructoid:
The first two deals are not super impressive, while the last two most definitely are…
– PS3 Super Slim with a 250GB hard drive, plus the Infamous Collection and Uncharted Dual Pack – $199.99 (same as Best Buy)
– Xbox 369 with 4GB hard drive, plus Skylanders – $48.99 (not nearly as impressive as what Best Buy is offering)
– 3 Month Xbox Live Gold subscription – $11.96 (okay, that’s a pretty great deal)
– Nintendo Wii – $89 (again, a rather insanely low price)
The first three are being offered for ten dollars less than Best Buy…
– Borderlands 2 (for twenty five bucks, that is an AMAZING deal)
– Madden 13
– FIFA 13
– Dishonored (again, it’s a steal for just twenty five dollars)
– XCOM: Enemy Unknown (what I said above)
– WWE 13
– NBA 2K 13
– Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
– Just Dance 4
– Medal of Honor Warfighter
– Forza Horizon (that’s twenty dollars less than what Best Buy is asking)
– Max Payne 3 (again, totally insane asking price)
– Dance Central 3
– Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
– Call of Duty: Black Ops
– Spec Ops: The Line
– Kinect Sports
– Fable: The Journey
– Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition
– L.A. Noire (as if it needs to be said again, but a total steal)
– Batman Arkham City (am almost certain if you get this and all the DLC separately, you’re still paying less than the Game of the Year edition)
– Lego Batman
– Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
– Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
– Call of Duty: World at War
– Dead Island
– Saint’s Row 2
So yeah, some amazing deals. There’s just one problem: it’s Wal-Mart. And how, if you try to take advantage of the savings, here’s a very good chance my might get killed.It all kicks off on November 22nd at 8:00pm sharp.
Have fun waiting in line with people who will no doubt be in the best of spirits; either there was no Thanksgiving meal for them, perhaps due to some kind of dysfunction, or some major incident went down during dinner, and the best way they could figure to blow off some steam was to head to Wal-Mart and nab Borderlands 2 for dirt cheap.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.