The Crowd Got LOUD AS HELL For Donald Trump As He Went To Vote In NYC, Booing Him Nonstop

by 1 year ago
Donald Trump Voting

Twitter / @DCExaminer


Republican Presidential Election nominee Donald J. Trump exercised his right to vote this morning and cast his ballot in NYC, where Trump lives the majority of the year.

Nate Silver’s FiveThirtyEight currently only gives Donald Trump a 0.2% chance of winning New York state, with Hillary Clinton’s chances sitting at 99.8% of taking the Empire State vote, and that seemed evident as the crowd booed the absolute shit out of Trump at the voting precinct, and the boos were accompanied by chants of ‘New York Hates You’:

According to FiveThirtyEight, Donald Trump is only expected to pick up 37.8% of the popular vote in New York which is kind of odd considering Trump’s a born and raised New Yorker who has spent an enormous portion of his career building, developing, and buying up real estate in Manhattan. Despite Trump’s name being plastered all across buildings up and down the West Side Highway in Manhattan and on hotels throughout the city it appears as if the city’s residents (and New York state in general) want virtually nothing to do with Trump.

What I don’t fully understand is who Donald Trump is waiving at during his walk from the SUV to the voting booth. He’s throwing up waves left and right, but all we can hear is boos. Is he just waving at nothingness? Am I the only one confused by this?


TAGSbrolection 2016Donald Trumpelection dayvoting

Join The Discussion