Are You Part Of the 30% Of Men Who Don’t Know The 5 Ways To Please Women In Bed? Check Out This Survey To Find Out
According to a recent survey done by Promescent, 40% of women achieve orgasm less than HALF of the times they have sex, and another 20% don’t feel comfortable discussing their sexual desires with their male partners. Not only that, but more than half of women also say that their partners bust within 5 minutes, and another 23% are done in two minutes. This is great news for you if you last at least two minutes and one second, since that makes you officially better than the bottom of the barrel. As for the guys who last 5 minutes? Don’t get too excited. It takes most women about 17 minutes to reach orgasm, so whether you’re in the 5 minute club or the 2 minute club, you both still suck.
For those of you who are in that 30% of men who aren’t sure how to fix these issues and please your lady at the same time, here’s the 5 tips that Promescent came up with after consulting Dr. Emily Moore, the #1 sex expert from DatingAdvice.com.
1. Communication is lubrication: If you don’t learn to communicate with your partner about your sex life, you won’t be able to have a long term, fulfilling sex life. Many couples have no problem communicating with each other, except when it comes to sex. Whether you’ve been together for 6 months or 6 years, talking about your sex is the only way you’re going to have a sustainable sex life and get exactly what you want in bed.
You’ve evolved to have vocal chords, feel free to use them at some point.
2. Ask and you shall receive: Be clear, honest and open about your desires and what you like and dislike about your sex life. If you don’t know how to please your partner ask what she likes, what she fantasizes about and if she doesn’t know, then try to figure it out together: buy some toys, read erotica or talk about your favorite sexual memories together. This will lead you to figuring out more about what turns each other on.
While we all wish we had telepathic powers that let us read minds like Professor X, we don’t. So instead of staring at her forehead really intently and trying to guess what she’s thinking, you’re probably better off just asking.
3. Never stop experimenting: Keep experimenting with new techniques and touches because the more aroused a woman gets, the more her sensitivity level rises. Don’t stop at one point on her body because she seems to be enjoying it. Make a round of visits to her most sensitive spots regularly and you’ll be sure to please her all over her body.
You know that thing where you hear a new song and you listen to it to the point that you hate it? Same thing.
4. Slow down: Many men rush through sex, so I always tell them to go three times slower than they think they should. That goes for kissing, touching and even when she’s about to get climax. The more you bring her to point of heightened arousal, and then slow down, the more turned on she will be. When she can’t anticipate your next move, she’ll be even more aroused and ready to explode.
Yo you ain’t Ricky Bobby and this isn’t NASCAR. Wanting to go fast isn’t gonna get you shit.
5. Keep on kissing: In relationships, kissing is often the first thing that falls by the wayside. Men get in the habit of rushing right to intercourse. However foreplay, like kissing, is a requirement, not a suggestion. Women get turned on by passionate kissing so if you feel she’s not turned on or is losing interest, just play with kissing her in different ways, moving your tongue and altering the speed and places you kiss her. Hint: the neck is a highly erogenous yet often ignored spot on a woman’s body.
If you try to stick it in there without any effort on your part, your hot dog’s gonna have a dry and crusty bun to sit in. Not fun.
In other words, try to take into consideration HER needs and not just your own, even though we all know it’s so much easier to just pump and dump. Don’t be a pumper and dumper.