Here’s Our Official Presidential Debate Drinking Game, Foreign Policy Edition
For our previous presidential debate drinking games, click here, here, and here. Have your adult beverage of choice ready? Ready to vomit your brains out in two hours from too many buzzwords, zingers, and Twitter snark? Great! Now let's do this! Without further adieu, presenting our official Presidential Debate drinking game, foreign policy edition.
Like political drinking games? So do we! LIKE BroBible on Facebook!
Please, play at your own risk. I wish it didn't need to be said. But don't take this game seriously. At all.
One sip when a candidate mentions the following buzzwords:
- “Security in the region”
- “Exit Strategy”
- “Osama Bin Laden”
- “The UN”
- “Arab Spring”
- “North Korea”
- Romney interrupts and/or talks over Obama.
- Obama interrupts and/or talks over Romney.
One gulp when…
- The exit from Iraq is discussed.
- Exit strategy from Afghanistan is discussed.
- A “two-state solution” is discussed for the Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Someone accuses someone of lying.
- Drone strikes in Pakistan are discussed.
Two swigs of your drink:
- EVERY ZINGER. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- George W. Bush's foreign policy is mentioned.
- Fake Apple stores in China are mentioned.
- If any candidate dodges a question.
- If Obama says “Let me be clear.”
- “You'll get your turn!”
- If the candidates get all aggressive and up in each others faces, a la:
Finish your drink
- If Obama says “We got 'em!” in reference to Osama Bin Laden.
- When Obama gets hammered by Romney for a “failure to communicate” after the Benghazi attacks.
- During any statements that are blatant fear-monging.
- If any candidate mispronounces a foreign leader's name.
Take off your shirt, flaunt your chest hair, and swig a vodka drink:
- If Vladimir Putin is mentioned.
Rowdy “U-S-A” chant + domestic beer shotgun:
- When either candidate mentions our troops aboard.
Take a shot:
- Mitt Romney mentions his lifetime income to be greater than the GNP of many small African countries.
- If song lyrics are quoted.
- If another President is quoted.
Wine enema butt chug if*:
- “America: F**k Yeah!” is quoted during a discussion on America's place in the world.
- “Binders full of women” is mentioned.
- Obama refers to Hillary Clinton as “Hills”
- Tagg Romney loses his sh*t.
- Bob Schieffer loses his sh*t and calls Mitt Romney “Mittens.”
*Disclaimer: Obviously DO NOT wine enema butt chug, you idiot.