MYBookie Wants To Fatten Your Wallet This Thanksgiving By More Than DOUBLING Your First Deposit
BROS! Thanksgiving is upon us and you know what that means–Your degenerate uncle getting too drunk to taste the turkey and saying something vaguely racist at the dinner table? Ok, ya that too. But the true essence of Thanksgiving is to express gratitude and togetherness..for like 34 minutes until you get sick of each other and turn the NFL games on full blast to drown out grandma talking incessantly about knitting mittens.
But, if you’re like me, simply watching the games isn’t enough excitement to fend off that inevitable food coma accelerated by Uncle Dale’s high school glory days stories, I need to bet the shit out of them. And if you’re in the same boat, I highly suggest betting through MYBookie, the industry’s leading online sports betting site.
MYBookie sets itself apart for a few reasons, as listed below:
- In honor of Black Friday, MYBookie is offering a generous 110% bonus for new players up to $1,100. It’s their biggest bonus of the year and it’s valid the whole week, until Sunday night. Use PROMO CODE: BroBible to more than DOUBLE your first deposit.
- Returning customers can cash in on loyalty points and earn free bets and dope rewards just for wagering with MYBookie.
- Fastest payouts in the business. All payouts are processed within 48 hours and you’ll have your money before you fully digest all the shit you ate on Thanksgiving.
- MYBookie allows live betting so you can get your action in after kickoff.
- Great odds. Better odds than someone clogging the toilet Thursday. And that’s typically a mortal lock in my household.
So there you have it bros, that’s my pitch. The power is in your hands now. Personally, my bets on Thursday’s games will likely determine if I can afford to get my family Christmas gifts or not, so I’m all in with or without you.
Here’s a list of the Thanksgiving Day games for your consideration.
Vikings (+6.5) @ Lions (Total 43) — 12:30 PM EST
Redskins (+7) @ Cowboys (Total 50.5) — 4:30 PM EST
Steelers (-3) @ Colts (Total 53.5) — 8:30 PM EST
And hey, gobble gobble, bruh.