My freshmen year of college, I put on about 20 pounds. Several different factors contributed to the weight gain. Having a 6’4 basketball player as a roommate didn’t help.
“Want to get a pizza after we finish this pizza?”
He’d run it off at practice. I’d pass out from exhaustion walking to the shower.
If you want to avoid those extra 15 pounds, this video from PictureFit recommends a bunch of tips, including..
1) Don’t snack during class.
2) Don’t live on sugary energy drinks
3) Don’t drink alcohol (yeah sure)
4) Make time for exercise (no shit)
5) Use smaller plates in the cafeteria