DMX Reportedly Found Unconscious After Apparent Overdose
According to TMZ, legendary rapper DMX had a close brush with death last night after he was found unconscious and not breathing after ingesting a “white powder”.
Yonkers cops responded to a call about an unconscious male at a Ramada Inn just after 6 PM. We’re told when cops arrived DMX was on the ground in the parking lot next to a parked car. Cops quickly determined he was lifeless, not breathing with no pulse and immediately began CPR.
After a minute of CPR X’s pulse came back.
A witness on scene told cops DMX had ingested some sort of powder before lapsing into unconsciousness. Cops gave him Narcan, an antidote to narcotic ODs. DMX became “semi-conscious” and was taken to the hospital.
According the report X is in the hospital and in stable condition.