My parents used to love to say that as a kid, I didn’t start wearing shoes until I went to school. I was barefoot as often as I could possibly be. And to be honest not much has changed now that I’m working from home these days. The Shamma Sandals Warriors are a high-performance minimalist sandal that’s the closest thing you’ll get to running, hiking, and chilling out barefoot while still having something to protect the bottom of your feet.
The Shamma Sandals Warriors are engineered to give you sensory feedback, freedom of movement, and maintain your natural gait while looking after your feet. These are handmade in a small workshop in the California Redwoods. Each pair utilizes an innovative lacing system that’s paired with their responsive Vibram 8870 Newflex minimalist sole.
These borderline barefoot sandals surely aren’t for everyone but they’re damn near perfect for anyone that’s on the hunt for a minimalist adventure sandal this Summer. Let’s check ’em out:
Features of the ‘Warriors’ by Shamma Sandals include:
- An ultra thin minimalist sandal for on- and off-road running and hiking
- Vibram 8870 Newflex minimalist sole provides excellent traction and durability
- Shamma’s Elite Lacing System keeps the sole secured to your foot
- Three-way adjustment accommodates a variety of foot shapes and fit preferences
- Ultrasuede lining on the straps keep your feet comfortable and blister-free
- Designed to handle water crossings, allowing water to exit via relief channeling
- Ultragrip footbed maximizes contact with your foot
- No-slip insole/outsole post design keeps the heel strap up and in position at all times
- Handmade in USA
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.