The Altitude Pilot’s Watch Runs On A Swiss Self-Winding Automatic Movement And It’s A Steal
Adding a new watch to your collection is a perfect way to add new life to your daily look, wardrobe, and general style. But you want to make sure you find the right watch for you, something that’s versatile, and you want to ensure you don’t overpay. The Altitude Pilot’s Watch from Rotate North just hit Huckberry’s outfitters and at just $333 this self-winding automatic watch is an absolute steal compared to other mechanical/automatic watches out there.
This watch comes in two styles: Black/Blue Stack and Black/Seal Stack. The watchmaker, Rotate North, promises to always live up to three specific standards: ‘utilitarian in function, dependable enough to outlast this generation, and made from the most sustainable materials available.’ This means this self-winding mechanical (Swiss-made movement) watch will always run as expected and it’s a movement that can be easily serviced in the generations ahead. It is water-resistant up to 330 feet. The strap is sustainably-sourced rubber from Northern Italy and the movement + case is built in Zurich, Switzerland before the watch is finished in the UK.
Here’s a full rundown of the Altitude Pilot’s Watch features:
- A utility-styled pilot’s watch with fully automatic movement that winds itself as you move
- Powered by a self-winding NH35a, 21,600 bhp automatic, 24 jewel movement
- Movement is highly serviceable for generations of active use
- Brushed stainless steel case is curved to fit snugly against your wrist
- Case is fitted with a pressurized screw-down case back and screw-down crown
- Protected by a shock-resistant Diashock system
- Grained, anti-glare dial is protected by a domed, hardened mineral crystal
- Hands and markers set in LumiNova for nonstop visibility
- Water-resistant to 10 ATM (100 metres or 330 feet)
- 41 hour power reserve when fully wound
- Single piece, compound rubber strap is toughened to withstand active outdoor and ocean conditions
- Strap made from sustainably-sourced rubber by a small family business in Northern Italy
- Movement and case built in Zurich and finished in the UK
You can purchase this today over on Huckberry for just $333. That’s a fraction of the cost of what you’ll see with most mechanical watches and a price tag you really can’t beat. Just follow that link above to purchase or hit that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.