There are so many items available in Huckberry’s annual Labor Day Weekend Sale where some of the best mens’ apparel and gear on the planet is marked down up to 50%. In fact, there are way too many items to feature even a fraction of them here. So I thought I’d pull 16 of my favorites (below) for you guys to check out.
Huckberry’s annual Labor Day Weekend sale includes leather boots, shoes, pants, polos, buttondowns, backpacks, camping gear, everyday carry items, and whole lot more. If you’d rather just skip straight to the sale you can click right here to check ’em all out or you can see the items below.
- Astorflex Rolflex (Sneaker Sole) [$126, usually $195]
- Faherty Brand Lucaya Sweatshort [$77, usually $98]
- Proof Nomad Short – 9″ [$50, usually $64]
- Flint and Tinder Lightweight Stretch Chinos [$68, usually $98]
- Relwen Peached Sailcloth Tanker [$149, usually $298]
- Wellen Easy Chino [$65, usually $88]
- Relwen Flex Field Blazer [$196, usually $328]
- Grayers Paragon Quilted Featherweight Jacket [$106, usually $165]
- Rhodes Footwear Dylan Chukka [$97, usually $150]
- Rhodes Footwear Huxley Boot [$131, usually $220]
- Onia Saul Short 7″ [$47, usually $95]
- OAS Terry Towel Polo [$78, usually $99]
- Shamma Sandals Mountain Goats LE [$76, usually $110]
- Topo Designs Light Pack [$33, ususally $69]
- Flint and Tinder Vintage Overdye [$89, usually $128]
- Tanner Goods Journeyman Card Wallet [$45, usually $65]
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.