Happy National Margarita Day! This Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker Is $100 Off Right Now
Hey Bros, Happy Thursday! More importantly — Happy National Margarita Day! If you’re anything like me, you’re blasting Jimmy Buffett records and counting down the hours until you can search for your lost shaker of salt at happy hour. Margs are freakin’ delicious — truly the best frozen concoctions that help me hang on.
Sunny days are just around the corner, so prepare for the summer with a Margaritaville margarita machine with the Jimmy Buffett stamp-of-approval. This “Frozen Concoction Maker” is $100 off on Amazon right now, featuring shaved ice instead of generic blender ice. According to the reviews, it’s one of the best margarita machines on Amazon, featuring an easy-pour jar and an extra large ice reservoir.
- Don’t settle for crushed ice from a blender, always insist for premium shaved ice for an authentic Frozen Concoction experience for you and your guests
- The Margaritaville Key West transports you to the tropics any time of year; easily make limitless concoctions – recipes provided
- The New Key West DM1900 has an XL ice reservoir for up to 3 jars of perfect drinks, powered by 450 watts
- 4 Pre-Programmed Drink Settings; Automatic Shave ‘n Blend cycle; manual Blend Only/Shave Only cycles
- All parts Dishwasher Safe, 1-year limited warranty, measures 9x14x19 inches
In the meantime, if you *REALLY* want to get aggressive this summer, peep the three-blender Tahiti version that creates margs for a big party.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.