Is This Premium Buffalo Leather Duffel The Best Weekender Duffel Ever?
They just don’t make luggage like they used to. Unless you shop exclusively at Kemo Sabe in Aspen, you probably aren’t going to find a top notch buffalo leather duffel bag at your local Target. That’s why we kinda love the Kodiak Leather Classic Weekender Duffel. It holds 60L of gear and looks like the type of rugged-yet-handsome bag John Wayne would carry to a weekend getaway in Telluride.
Whether taking a business trip, a vacation with the family or that fishing trip you’ve been planning with your buddies, we wanted to make a travel bag that would hold up under any conditions.
After looking over all of the duffel bags on the market, we couldn’t find one that had all of the features that we were looking for. We wanted a sturdy leather bag, that would be able to withstand all of the wear and tear of a week in Alaska. But also something with a vintage look, that had functionality and simplicity. Something that would be classy enough to take with you on a business trip, or on a weekend trip with the family.
The project is surging over on Kickstarter, with over 200% backing.
- 100% genuine buffalo leather
- Large interior compartment, measures 21″ x 11″ x 11″
- Detachable and adjustable 100% full leather Strap with leather pad for comfort
- Tough leather carry handle on one end
- Sturdy brown nylon interior lining
- 2 exterior pockets with easy access buckle straps with magnetic closure (same as buffalo leather satchel)
- 1 exterior zipper pocket on front; perfect for carrying phone or other smaller items
- Separate shoe compartment on bottom of bag; access through zipper on side of duffel
- Interior zippered pocket; perfect size for an ipad or books
- Full leather attachment to interior side panel for credit cards, phone, and other items
- Leather pen holder stitched to inside of bag
- 5 solid brass feet to protect bottom of bag and keep from touching the ground
- Sturdy YKK zippers
- Heavy duty brown nylon interior lining
- Exterior measurement 23.5″ x 12″ x 12″
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we may get a percentage of the revenue from sales.