We’ve entered that point in the Summer here where it’s raining every afternoon like clockwork. Every afternoon brings in a monsoon for an hour and then the sun comes back out before setting and it happens again the next day. That’s why the versatility of the Columbia SH/FT Outdry Boot is so clutch this time of year. It’s a hybrid sneaker-boot that was built to be just as comfortable and stylish in city life as it is functional on the trails.
This 100% waterproof Columbia SH/FT Outdry Boot also has snug thermal insulation that will keep your feet dry and warm throughout the Fall and Winter. Fall’s less than two months away!! Where did the Summer go? Anyway, the Columbia SH/FT Outdry Boot comes in two colorways, a Shark/Stratus and Black/Lagoon. It features a flexible knit upper that is designed to move naturally with your foot on pavement or on the trails and keep your feet feeling fresh all day long.
Let’s check out the Columbia SH/FT Outdry Boot:
Additional features of the Columbia SH/FT Outdry Boot include:
- 100% waterproof and breathable Outdry™ construction
- Snug insulation and a thermal-reflective lining keep warmth in, rated to -25 F / -32 C
- Signature Columbia SH/FT™ cushioning for comfort and energy return on rugged terrain
- High-top sneaker boot construction for protection on the trail
- Flexible knit upper stretches and moves with your feet
- Abrasion resistant suede leather overlays
- Grippy and resilient rubber outsoles
You can pick up the Columbia SH/FT Outdry Boot for only $150 in both colorways for a limited-time on Huckberry’s site by following that ‘shop now’ button below or any of the links throughout this article.
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.