Are bills giving you that sinking feeling? Stop reaching for life preservers and learn to swim. The Complete Personal Finance Course teaches basic exercises that will make a habit out of saving, protecting and growing your income.
The course is taught by business school professor and former Goldman Sachs employee Chris Haroun, who hones in habits that can help people in any income bracket.
- Learn how to analyze & significantly decrease your personal expenses
- Discover more than 100 ways to help you save more money
- Discuss tax filing, budgeting, investing in stocks & bonds, and more
- Understand & improve your credit score
- Explore wills, trusts, estate planning, mortgages, & more
- Protect your family & possessions using insurance products
In less than a day of lectures and exercises, you’ll learn how to improve your credit, save more on taxes and everyday expenses – a ton of tips that will add up to a lifetime of savings. The Complete Personal Finance Course is available for lifetime access, on sale for 95% off the MSRP at $9.99.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.