It’s hiking season out there, my dudes. Some of you know this already and have been fortunate enough to hit the trails over the past few weeks/months and others are just now getting to spread their wings. Whether you fall into the former or the latter category, I wanted to throw this amazing deal on your radar today. The Danner Vertigo 917 Boots are a steal right now, marked down $56 from $220 to just $164.
The boots come in Light Brown Leather, Dark Grey, and Java. These boots are 100% waterproof but also breathable which means your feet will stay dry all day long regardless of the conditions. They have an exclusive Vibram® 917 outsole featuring XS Trek rubber compound which offers some of the best balance and traction on the market so you don’t lose your footing or slip in loose and wet conditions.
The Danner Vertigo 917 Boots have a full-grain upper which gives these boots a classic look, one you can easily wear year-round with jeans. This model is a modernized evolution of Danner’s renowned stitchdown construction. Let’s check ’em out:
Additional features include:
- Modernized evolution of Danner’s renowned stitchdown construction
- Full-grain leather upper offers a classic look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- New last—based on the original 971—with added footbed allowance for added stability and greater underfoot support
- Exclusive Vibram® 917 outsole featuring XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets
- Lightweight Vibram® SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort and support underfoot—created with a unique co-polymer blend of natural and synthetic rubber paired with EVA
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure your feet will stay dry while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Cushioning polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed is removable and provides comfort and underfoot support
You can click here to purchase these boots while they’re still available at Huckberry. Or you can hit that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.