Amazon Is Taking $20 OFF Every Color Fitbit Charge 2 And Fitbit Flex 2 Today
Didn’t snag the Fitbit you were hoping for during the holidays? Well now’s a perfect chance to make up for that at near holiday prices.
Today, Amazon is taking $20 off both the Fitbit Charge 2 and Fitbit Flex 2. Black, blue, plum, and teal are available colorways for the Charge 2, and if you’re looking for something a little more compact and discreet, you can pick the Flex 2 up in black and navy (lavender and magenta are also available if you happen to be shopping for her).
– PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
– Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak).
– See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm.
– Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist.
– Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes; find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
– Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. Comes with both small and large size band
– Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants and bangles
– Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond
– SmartTrack automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to your Fitbit app; Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights
– Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration; LED display lights up to show progress toward your daily goal
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we may get a percentage of the revenue from sales.