Sog Knives was founded in Santa Monica, California back in 1986. These days they’re headquartered up in Lynnwood, Washington. The company’s name was inspired by the Joint Services Special Operations unit named MACV-SOG (Military Assistance Command, Vietnam Studies and Observations Group) who developed their own military knife during the Vietnam War to meet the specific requirements and needs of jungle warfare.
Flash forward to present-day and they still manufacture every knife to meet the rigorous military standards of strength, durability, and sharpness. The Sog Knives Flash AT is a shining example of their incredible craftsmanship. This everyday carry pocket knife comes in a ‘Blackout’ model and a Civic Cyan (blue) color.
The highly-functional 3.45-inch D2 stainless steel blade on the SOG Knives Flash AT ‘Blackout’ has been cryogenically heat-treated to ensure you receive the best edge retention and durability in pocket knives. Let’s check it out:
Additional features of the SOG Knives Flash AT include:
- A knife designed for reliable everyday carry
- Rapid-assist thumb stud opening with SOG’s ambidextrous AT-XR Lock
- Streamlined, ergonomic handle offers a sure grip and feels great in the hand
- Highly functional 3.45 inch cryogenically heat-treated, D2 stainless steel blade provides the ideal combination of edge retention and durability
- Locking mechanism, blade locking safety, and spine-mounted safety system keep the blade securely locked open when in use and ensures the blade only opens when intended
- Ambidextrous design features fast deployment even when wearing gloves
- Pocket clip and slim design allow for comfortable deep-pocket carry
You can purchase the SOG Knives Flash AT Pocket Knife right now over on Huckberry by following any of the links throughout this article or hitting that ‘shop now’ button right below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.