It’s a transitional time for the weather and this heritage waxed canvas coat is about to become your newest obsession. The Flint And Tinder Flannel-Lined Waxed Hudson Jacket ($258) sources their waxed canvas from Millerain which has been a leader in the waxed textile industry since the 1880s. That’s nearly 140 years of this company perfecting their waxed canvas for the soggy and chilly British countryside and now you can pick this jacket up to get you through Fall and Winter.
For the Flannel-Lined Waxed Hudson Jacket, Flint and Tinder updated the classic style with a modern fit and introduced the soft and cozy flannel lining. This rugged jacket design has been a go-to choice of hunters for over a century but this style has since made its way into everyday life and we’re all better off for it.
The Flint And Tinder Flannel-Lined Waxed Hudson Jacket ($258) comes in three colors (Tan, Navy, and Forest). It is available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL. The trim is a 100% cotton corduroy, the lining is 100% cotton flannel, and the shell is 100% cotton canvas with coconut wax. Let’s check it out:
Full features of the Flint And Tinder Flannel-Lined Waxed Hudson Jacket ($258) include:
- Shell cut from British Millerain canvas waxed with weather-resistant coconut wax
- Lined with a soft, cozy flannel from Abraham Moons, one of the UK’s oldest woolen mills still operating
- Corduroy trim under the collar and at the cuffs
- Two drop-in pockets with side-entry hand pockets underneath
- One front zipper pocket to secure valuables and EDC
- Interior chest pocket for a phone or wallet
- Rear game pocket
- Shell: 100% cotton canvas with coconut wax
- Lining: 100% cotton flannel
- Trim: 100% cotton corduroy
You can purchase the Flint And Tinder Flannel-Lined Waxed Hudson Jacket ($258) by following any of the links throughout this article or hitting that ‘shop now’ button below and heading on over to Huckberry!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.