It’s Slipper SZN all year long when you’ve got the right pair. The Greys Camp Slipper ($118) is that unifying piece of footwear that’s just as home in the backcountry as it is at home on the couch. You can wear these on the trails, by the campfire, walking the dog, or cooking up some eggs. They’ve been specifically engineered to meet the rugged needs of the outdoors while offering unrivaled comfort. Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
Here’s a quick description of this awesome piece of footwear:
“Taking cues from both heritage hikers and classic slippers, these reimagined slip-ons are what we’re wearing for long road trips where comfort and durability are paramount. Super soft Nubuck leather up top, a grippy treaded on bottom, and proper cushion sandwiched in between, we’ll be testing these hybrid slippers around the block and in the backcountry.”
Let’s check out the Greys Camp Slipper ($118) so you can really get a sense of how functional and comfortable these handmade outdoor slippers are:
Full features of the Greys Camp Slipper include:
- All-season wearability allows you to enjoy slipper-like comfort anytime
- Modern, handsome design compliments an outfit and encourages you to wear them outside the house
- Uppers are built from a premium, super soft Nubuck leather that requires zero breaking in
- Mesh liner is super breathable to ensure you don’t overheat
- Interior lining for all-day comfort
- Anti-slip rubber outsole is super grippy and tractioned for all-terrain wear
- Single density PU insole for added cushion
- Tongue and heel pulls are made from nylon webbing for easy on/off
- Handmade in Portugal for superior attention to detail
You can purchase the Greys Camp Slipper for just $118 today on Huckberry by following that link or hitting that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.