With Summer upon us, I want to put this incredibly charcoal grill on your radar today. The Hero Grill is only $60 and it is a simple eco-friendly solution to grilling in the great outdoors. In order to use it, you just slide the instant light charcoal pods into the grill, light them with any lighter, and in 10 minutes you’re cooking on charcoal.
When you’re looking at The Hero Grill what you’re actually seeing is the reusable grill grate and the instant-light charcoal pods that slip underneath. The grill grate can be used thousands of times and the refillable charcoal pods give you a full 60-minutes of cooking each time. Once they’ve burned out over an hour later these fully combustible pods can be composted so you’re not leaving behind any trash at the campsite. Sounds awesome, right? Well, the Hero Grill is only $60 and for $100 you can get the grill + a carrying case that makes it even easier to camp with. You can also load up on the refillable Charcoal Pods right here.
Let’s check out some pics of The Hero Grill:
Additional features of The Hero Grill include:
- Includes Hero Grill, one charcoal pod, bamboo spatula, and multi-use thermometer
- Non-stick, dishwasher-safe grill folds up to the size of a laptop
- Nested thermometer for gauging the temperature of the coals and for testing meat
- Easy to use and ready to cook in five minutes, provides 60 full minutes of cooking time
- Compact size is great for picnics, camping, tailgates, and more
- Biodegradable charcoal pod can be disposed of in campfire or compost
- Bamboo spatula has tines that match the grill grate to get under your food fast for easy flipping
If you’re ready to scoop up your Hero Grill right now and be ready to go for beach/camping season you can click right here to head on over to Huckberry or follow that ‘shop now’ button below! You can accessorize too by picking up The Hero Lighter which is a handheld windproof lighter that’s shock and shatterproof.
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.