It’s Duckboot season and I can say this with complete confidence because I wore my duck boots within the past 24 hours. This year you’re going to get down with the best duckboots around, a new model that was just released by Huckberry.
The All-Weather Duckboot II ($188) laughs in the face of foul weather. Your feet will always stay dry and these boots look damn fine in two different colorways.
The Duckboot is a classic style that offers the durability and versatility of a Range Rover. It’s the rare bot style that you can dress up or down for foul weather and won’t be judged on the style of footwear because it’s a universally accepted boot. Whether you’re camping, hiking, riding, running errands, or headed to work in inclement weather this is the go-to style of the season.
Let’s check out the newly released All-Weather Duckboot II ($188) so you can really get a sense of how awesome these boots are:
Full features of the All-Weather Duckboot II ($188) include:
- Built for comfort with a soft, cushy insole, shock-absorbing midsole, and breathable membrane that wicks away moisture
- Rugged, all-terrain performance in any conditions with durable, full-grain leather uppers, a tough rubberized leather rand, and tread designed for traction in all elements
- 100% waterproof materials and construction
- Hyper tractioned Vibram outsole for exploring any terrain in any weather
- Premium materials from top to bottom for long-lasting durability
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers a familiar, sneaker-like comfort
- Speed hook lacing system for easier on and off
This second iteration of the All-Weather Duckboot II ($188) has been updated with a Vibram sole which is comfortable for everyday wear and that’s been paired with grippy traction to ensure that this boot is always there for you no matter the weather.
If you want to purchase these exclusive All-Weather Duckboot II ($188) in Brown or Black you can follow any of those links above or hit that ‘shop now’ button below to head on over to Huckberry!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.