I don’t know that it’s entirely fair to say that all of the greatest watch styles have already been designed because we have no clue what the future holds but I can tell you from personal experience that my favorite wristwatch styles were all designed around WWII or in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, and every watch I’ve loved since then has been a tweak of those classic designs.
This new limited-edition creation from Timex was done in partnership with Huckberry and for this watch, they looked at the vintage military designs of the 70s and 80s and came up with the gorgeous and affordable Huckberry x Timex “Cola” Sport Watch ($189). As a nod to those vintage military designs, this watch has a ‘crosshair’ dial with polished and faceted 6, 9, and 12 markers. It comes with a stainless steel bracelet and is powered by a Seiko PC33 quartz movement.
The Timex “Cola” Sport Watch ($189) was just released last Friday and this limited-edition watch won’t last long because it’s such a steal at this price. Let’s check it out with a look at the full features below:
Full features of the Timex “Cola” Sport Watch ($189) include:
- Designed from a blank canvas, drawing on military style and 70s and 80s designs
- Highly legible military style ‘crosshair’ dial in red and white with ecru luminous paint
- Aluminum timing bezel with the first 20 minutes anodized in bright red
- Functional bezel offers handy timing feature for diving—or for timing your parking meter or grill
- Durable and sleek stainless steel case
- Reliable, accurate, and maintenance-free Seiko quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant, acrylic domed crystal
- Functional battery hatch at the back of the case requires only a coin (not a jeweler) to open
- Reverse-engineered, woven stainless steel bracelet
- 50 meter water resistance
- INDIGLO® lume provides easy optics in the dark
- Built with Timex’s legendary durability that takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’
- An exclusive collaboration with Timex available only at Huckberry
- Function: Time, day, and date
- Movement: Seiko PC33 quartz
- Crystal: Acrylic domed crystal
- Stap: Stainless steel
- INDIGLO® lume on minute and hour hands
If you want to purchase the Huckberry x Timex “Cola” Sport Watch ($189) for yourself you can follow any of the links throughout this article as well as that ‘shop now’ button below and you can buy it exclusively on Huckberry before it’s gone!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.