Stay Dry And Comfy While Running In The Unique Janji Runpaca SS Tee Made From An Alpaca Blend Fabric
I don’t know if you’ve heard this, but you don’t have to exercise in polyester or cotton. It doesn’t have to be that way. You can go running the Janji Runpaca SS Tee which was engineered specifically for exercising. It’s constructed out of an all-natural, breathable, and soft blend of Alpaca, Pima Cotton, and traditional cotton.
I’ve gone for a few runs in the Janji Runpaca SS Tee lately and have been loving it. Frankly, I’ve been loving all of Janji’s running gear recently including their running shorts, running hats, and pullovers.
The Janji Runpaca SS Tee feels like on your frame and moves well with the body as you work up a sweat. It comes in three colors for you to choose from (Laguna, Pacific, and Stingray). Let’s check it out:
Here are some specific details about the Janji Runpaca SS Tee:
- Cut from an all-natural alpaca-blend fabric that’s an alternative to synthetic performance tops
- Ultra-soft cotton blends with thermally regulating alpaca fleece that repels water and resists odors
- Constructed with a more open knit structure for breathability and comfort while running
- Odor-resistant tee can be worn repeatedly without washing
- Ultra-soft, worn-in feel from first wear
- Contrast stitching on back seam
- Reflective logo for low-light visibility
- Janji gives 2% of proceeds from every purchase to support clean water projects
- Made in Peru from all natural, sustainably-sourced alpaca fleece and cotton
You can pick this shirt up on Huckberry for just $48 (a steal!) in all three colors but visiting Huckberry’s shop or hitting that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.