Financial modeling software can be expensive but you might already own a great program that can handle it for you: Microsoft Excel. Excel’s financial modeling features are some of its best-kept secrets, and you can easily learn how to master them with The Essential Financial Modeling Bundle. Buy it now: $9.99 (normally $456, or 97% off)
This two-course bundle will teach you how to structure and design financial models to maximize usability and minimize risk. Whether you’re working for an existing company or running your own business, you’ll learn some invaluable tips that help you keep your business thriving for years to come.
- Understand the four key attributes of a good financial model
- Learn useful Excel keyboard shortcuts to speed up your modeling
- Design your model to separate the inputs & calculations
- Make your model easy to navigate & understand with layout tips
- Effectively use number formatting & custom number formats
- Assign & use range names, add hyperlinks & data validation
- Understand different financial statement types & their key line items
- Link three financial statements together & add them to a model
- Recognize the importance control accounts play in balancing a model
- Learn how to add the checks worksheet system to keep your model error-free
- Model revenue & working capital adjustments
- Highlight the differences between the four different input methods
- Calculate tax components including tax expense, depreciation & losses
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.