For years I’ve been hearing hype about Onsen bath towels. Onsen was founded in 2017 and seemed to hit the ground sprinting in a world that wasn’t yet dominated by TikTok influencing.
I actually fell for the influencer trap with these a while back but made the mistake of purchasing a small towel (and only one of them) and never really gave it the time of day. Then recently I gave Onsen bath towels another shot and now I’m a believer.
It’s also worth noting, and it brings me no joy to admit this to you all, but I’m pretty high-maintenance when it comes to things like towels and toiletries. I pretty much demand all of the items in my bathroom to be spa quality or better. These Onsen bath towels are legit and their Ochre (gold) and Forest (green) colors are great so I thought I’d put them on your radar today. Let’s check ’em out.
Onsen Bath Towels Are Worth The Hype And Made Me A Believer
Full details include:
- Complete bath set includes two bath towels, two hand towels and two face towels
- Oversize waffle weave provides superior absorbency and lets the towel dry off quickly, preventing musty smells, mold, and mildew
- Designed to feel soft on the skin with a satisfying texture without sacrificing its ability to dry you off and dry itself out
- Made from 100% long-staple cotton that’s Oeko-Tex certified to adhere to strict environmental standards
- Gets softer and softer with every wash
- Generously sized for extra coverage
The gist here is these oversize towels (gotta be oversize!!) were engineered to be better than the competition. Their waffle design dries quicker, prevents musty/moldy smells, and mildew, and they’re extra absorbent. Basically, they check every box you are looking for when looking for new towels.
The full Onsen Bath Bundle includes 2 Onsen Bath Towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 face towels. That retails for $156. But you can skip that and go straight for the Bath Towel set for just $100. They are also sold in two colors I didn’t include here. Just hit that ‘shop’ button below to pick them up on Huckberry and start living your best life like I did!
Want more from BroBible? Follow us on Google News.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.