- These polarized sunglasses from Huckberry are 2-for-$60 right now making them one of the best deals and biggest steals on the market
- Huckberry’s shades come in several different styles and the frames are available in multiple colors to get your perfect fit
- Find more GEAR roundups here
I believe it was Robert Nesta Marley (better known as Bob) who said the ‘sun is shining, the weather is sweet’. That’s the exact song I have playing on loop in my head today as the Florida sunshine stretches as far as I can see out my windows. And this sunshine’s also got me thinking about how I recently lost my favorite pair of sunglasses and I’m in the mood for a new pair (or pairs).
That line of thought brought me to the Weekenders from Huckberry which retail for $35/pair or you can buy 2-for-$60. These are polarized sunglasses available in ten (TEN!!!) different combinations of lens + frames.
I’ve featured some images of these shades below so you can get a sense of the styles. But like I said above, there are ten different combinations of lenses and frames so you’ll want to click through to visit Huckberry to learn more about these polarized sunglasses if you want to get that 2-for-$60 deal (or $35 a la carte).
These Polarized Sunglasses Are 2-For-$60 Right Now
Full details include:
- Hardy construction allows the sunglasses to take a beating and easily bounce back
- Lightweight, modern version of the classic Wayfarer design exclusively available at Huckberry
- Polarized lenses reduce eye strain, glare, and reflections while enhancing clarity and colors
- Proper, snug fit allows the glasses to sit comfortably on the face without falling off
- The temples guard the exterior of the hinge for added protection in case they take a tumble
- Branded with Huckberry’s trademark tree logo and “See You Out There” slogan
- Includes soft, Huckberry branded carrying pouch that can double as a lens cleaner in a pinch
- One size fits all
If you want to learn more or purchase a pair today, just hit that ‘shop’ button below and scoop them before your next trip to the beach!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.