The latest vintage-style reissue from Timex is straight-up phenomenal. The Q Timex Reissue Digital LCA is a digital reissue from the late 80s that uses a liquid crystal analog recreated from the original. This watch comes in Gold or Silver and only retails for $149 which is an absolute steal at that price.
I think what stands out the most about this watch is how glaringly 80s it is. You look at this wristwatch and it embodies the style from that time so well. But the Q Timex Reissue Digital LCA comes with a full technological overhaul while staying true to the original’s style and this means you can rock it every day without worrying about it dying on you.
Lets’ check out the Q Timex Reissue Digital LCA:
Full features of the Q Timex Reissue Digital LCA watch include:
- A digital watch reissued from the late ‘80s
- Liquid crystal analog display is recreated from the original
- Features a unique digital/analog display
- Uses a single-bulb backlight for a truly retro vibe
- Stainless steel case for lasting durability
- Stainless steel bracelet is fully adjustable
- Includes a customizable alarm and countdown timer
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
To purchase the Q Timex Reissue Digital LCA watch ($149) you can follow that link or hit the ‘shop now’ button below and visit Huckberry to cop it in either Gold or Silver (or both)!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.