‘Tis the season to be flasking, am I right? I’ve been taking the Outback Steakhouse approach to life over the past few months of ‘no rules, just right’ and going with whatever feels good on any given day and some days that means sipping a spirit with my lunch. I’m inviting you gentlemen to join me in living The Flask Life with these leather and silicone flasks from Ragproper.
There are four to choose from, two are 100ml and two are 240ml. Two are silicon and two are leather (two are black and two are brown). So basically you can find the configuration of color + materials that you’re looking for and roll with that.
Let’s take a look at the Ragproper flasks ($35, $60, and $80) so you can get a sense of how slick they are for yourself or as a holiday gift to anyone in your family or as an excellent groomsmen gift.
Full Ragproper Flask features include:
- Poured from break-resistant glass that can survive minor drops
- Non-reactive glass won’t change the way your spirits look or taste
- Removable and washable silicone cover protects the glass
- Rich black/brown leather cover takes on a handsome patina over time
- Window shows how much of the good stuff is left in the flask and makes it easy to top off
- Vented silicone funnel that’s lightweight and easy to store
- One metal and one plastic lid, both with natural cork seals
- Use the plastic lid for a metal-free flask (hint, hint)
- Includes silicone lid seal replacements for vigorous activity or alpine environments
If you want to purchase any of these the Ragproper flasks ($35, $60, and $80) you can hit that ‘shop now’ button below or follow any of the links throughout this article. Happy drinking, fellas!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.