These $25 Lightweight Running Sunglasses Are A Game-Changer In The Summer Sun
It’s Summer, it is hot AF, and it is insanely bright out there every day right now. I love running outside in the heat because I’ll lose 10 pounds of water weight and get the false sense that I got a much more rigorous workout than I really did but some of you real athletes out there might love Summer for different reasons. I just can’t see for diddly squat in the Summer without shades thanks to my Blue-Green eye color.
These super affordable $25 sunglasses from Goodr are built specifically for running, by runners for runners. They come in an array of styles to choose from as well as normal and wide frame options.
The polycarbonate frames fit snugly on your face so they don’t slip as you’re jogging and the polarized lenses keep the sun of your eyes so you don’t go blind on the pavement.
Let’s check out these Goodr Running Sunglasses:
- Performance shades with a comfortable, no-slip fit and a classic sunglasses design
- Durable, lightweight polycarbonate frames stay snug on your face
- Polarized lenses cut glare and protects your eyes with UV400 protection that blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Grip coating on the frames helps eliminate slippage when you sweat
- Lenses feature scratch-resistant, anti-salt water, and shatter-proof layers
- Made by a 100% carbon-neutral sunglasses company
You can pick up these sunglasses in a bunch of different styles for only $25 today by following that ‘shop now’ button below or clicking any of the links throughout this article!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.