Segway One S1 One Wheel Self-Balancing Personal Transporter Is 20% Off Right Now
The original Segway personal transportation vehicles were not practical for anyone other than mall cops and people renting them while on vacation. They were not car friendly. You couldn’t just pick it up and take it with you to use once you got to your destination. If you owned one, it probably stayed at your house 99.9% of the time. What is the point of that? Well, the Segway One S1 fixes that probably because it is very light, very mobile and it won’t take up much more trunk space than a bag of groceries. And today it is 20% off. Buy here!
- Certified to UL 2272 standards, which reinforces the product’s quality and safety
- Connect to the app to access a New Rider Tutorial and firmware updates, as well as the ability to monitor speed, enable carry/lock mode and customize lighting patterns
- Features a lithium-ion battery that delivers sustainable power and allows riders to travel up to 15 miles on a single charge with a top-speed of up to 12.5 mph
- Appeals to riders that are 16 – 50 year olds and weigh up to 220 pounds
- Compact, weighing just 25 pounds