The SOG Knives Aegis AT Is A Perfect Everyday Carry Pocket Knife
Are you looking to upgrade your everyday carry pocket knife? I’m guessing the thought has crossed your mind if you’ve arrived here today to check out the premium SOG Knives Aegis AT.
As a knife-making company, SOG Knives was inspired by the combat knife used by the US Military’s elite MACV-SOG special ops unite on jungle missions. Years later, the SOG Knives Aegis AT has stayed true to that and is built primarily for rugged outdoor use but what makes it ideal for everyday carry is the versatility of this pocket knife.
The SOG Knives Aegis AT has a blade that’s quickly deployed, smooth to operate, and has military-quality strength to hold up over the years. The handle is made from a fiberglass reinforced nylon and the blade is made out of a cryogenically heated D2 high-carbon steel with a titanium nitride finish. Let’s check it out:
Additional SOG Knives Aegis AT features include:
- A knife designed for hiking, camping, and hunting with single handed, rapid deployment
- Rapid-assist thumb stud opening with SOG’s ambidextrous AT-XR Lock
- Ergonomic handle and grip pattern allows for a sure grip and comfortable use
- Highly functional 3.1 inch cryogenically heat-treated, D2 stainless steel blade provides the ideal combination of edge retention and durability
- Locking mechanism, blade locking safety, and spine-mounted safety system keep the blade securely locked open when in use and ensures the blade only opens when intended
- Ambidextrous design features fast deployment even when wearing gloves
- Built-in pocket clip and lanyard loop allows you to attach your Aegis anywhere
You can hit that ‘shop now’ button below to purchase this pocket knife today over on Huckberry where it’s available in two colors for you to choose from, Forest + Moss and Indigo + Acid.
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.