Target’s Black Friday Ad Revealed: 55” TV For $250, Lowest Priced PS4 1TB Ever, Free iPhone 8 Plus
Target is coming in red hot with their Black Friday deals. The retail giant’s Black Friday ad dropped on Monday and there are some truly outstanding bargains to be had. The massive retailer announced that they will offer nearly 1,000 toys under $10 and 2,000 under $20. There will also be 13 TVs under $300, including the lowest price ever for a 55” TV. Check out the best Target Black Friday deals that you need to get your hands on.
- Xbox One S 500GB console, $189.99 (Regularly priced $279.99), plus you’ll get a $25 Target gift card
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB console, $199.99 (Regularly priced $299.99)
- 55-inch Westinghouse 4K Ultra HD television for $249.99
Here are other notable deals from Target’s Black Friday flyer:
- Overwatch, Madden 18, Shadow of War, NBA 2K18, Destiny 2, The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and other recent Xbox One and PS4 releases for $29.99 (Regularly priced $59.99)
- PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller for $39.99 (Regularly priced $59.99)
- Xbox One wireless controller for $39.99 (Regularly priced $59.99)
- Nintendo 2DS Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time special edition for $79.99
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8-plus for free, with activation. Plus, you’ll get a $250 Target gift card
- iPad 32 GB for $249.99 (Regularly priced $329.99)
- iPad Pro (10.5 inch) starting at $529.99 (Regularly priced $649.99)
- iPad (2017 model) for $249.99 (Regularly priced $329.99)
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $179.99 (Regularly priced $249.99)
- Dyson V6 Animal for $249.99 (Regularly priced $499.99)
- GoPro Hero 5 for $349.99, includes $50 Target gift card (Regularly priced $399.99)
- DJI Spark for $399.99 (usually $499.99)
- Amazon Echo (second generation) for $79.99 (Regularly priced $99.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot for $29.99 (Regularly priced $49.99)
- Amazon Echo Show for $179.99 (Regularly priced $229.99)
- Google Home for $79 (Regularly priced $129)
- Google Home Mini for $29 (Regularly priced $49), includes $10 Target gift card
- Google Chromecast for $25 (Regularly priced $35)
- Nest thermostat (third generation) for $199 (Regularly priced $249)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick for $24.99 (Regularly priced $39.99)
- urBeats headphones for $49.99 (Regularly priced $99.99)
- Ultimate Ears Wonderboom for $69.99 (Regularly priced $99.99)
- Powerbeats 3 wireless headphones for $159.99 (Regularly priced $199.99), includes $20 Target gift card
- JBL Charge 3 for $89.99 (Regularly priced $149.99)
- Fitbit Alta HR for $99.95 (Regularly priced $149.95)
- Fitbit Charge 2 for $99.95 (Regularly priced $149.95)
- Fitbit Blaze for $149.95 (Regularly priced $199.95)
In addition to the fantastic sale prices, shoppers who spend more than $50 on Black Friday will get a coupon for 20% off a future shopping trip. The coupons are redeemable between Nov. 28 and Dec. 10. In addition to the spectacular deals, if you have a Target credit or debit card, you save 5% off most purchases, plus cardholders get early access to select Black Friday deals on Nov. 22.
You can check out Target’s 40-page Black Friday ad HERE.
Target also announced new Thanksgiving store hours. Instead of staying open all night from Thursday through Black Friday as they have done previous years. Target stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving and close at midnight. They will then reopen at 6 a.m. on Nov. 24, giving employees and customers some time to recoup. You can purchase certain items online for in-store pickup except for doorbuster deals. Target is offering free shipping through Dec. 23.
Keep up to date with all of the Black Friday ads and deals HERE.