A Complete Breakdown Of The Clubs Tiger, DJ, Rory, Jason Day And More Are Using At The Masters
If you are anything like me, all this Masters talk has me seriously jonesing to hit the links. And also if you are anything like me, you’d like nothing more than to do so rocking a sparkling new set of golf clubs.
Here’s another reason I want a new set of clubs. I’ve seen that all the TaylorMade pros are going to using this year at The Masters and I want them all.
Take a look at what’s in their bags this week in Augusta.
• M3 Driver | 460cc | 10.5° | Fujikura Speeder Evolution (X Flex)
• M3 Fairway | 17° | Project X HZRDUS Black (6.5)
• M3 Fairway | 19° | Project X HZRDUS Black (6.5)
• P790 3-Iron | True Temper Tour Issue X100
• P730 Irons (4-PW) | True Temper Tour Issue X100
• MG Wedge | 52° | KBS Tour 120S
• HI-TOE Wedge | 64° | KBS Tour 120S
• Spider Tour Black Putter
• TP5x Golf Ball | #1
• M3 Driver | 460cc | 8.5° | MCA Tensei Orange TX
• M3 Fairway | 15° | MCA Tensei 80 TX
• M3 Fairway | 19° | MCA Tensei 80 TX
• P750 4-Iron | Project X (7.0)
• P730 Rose Proto Irons (5-9) | Project X (7.0)
• MG Wedges | 48°, 52°, 56° | Project X (6.5)
• HI-TOE Wedge | 60° | Project X (6.5)
• TP Collection Black Copper Soto Putter
• TP5x Golf Ball | #22