These ‘Original Universal’ Teva sandals in a 90s throwback multi-color scheme are pure gasoline. This fire makes me want to fire up some old episodes of In Living Color because it almost appears as if they scraped the show’s intro and distilled it down into a pair of sandals. The colors work perfectly.
These throwback ‘Original Universal’ Teva sandals make me want to drive up to the Nantahala Outdoor Center in North Carolina and do some whitewater rafting. And stop at McDonald’s on the way to get a Happy Meal with a toy. Truly, Teva has captured the essence of the early 90s with these throwbacks and for that reason, I’m calling these the hottest drop of Summer 2020.
Sure, these might be high-performance ‘sports sandals‘ but that shouldn’t prevent you from wearing them all day every day, no matter the circumstances.
Maybe you’re called back into the office and are protesting the dress code after months of getting to wear whatever you want at home. Or perhaps you’re meeting up with friends for the first time in weeks (months?) and want to flex on them with the hottest footwear they’ve ever seen. I don’t know you or your circumstances but I know these Teva ‘Original Universal’ Sandals are pure fire and they should be on your feet this Summer.
Let’s check these sandals out:
Additional features include:
- All-terrain sandals can handle any adventure on dry land or in the water
- Quick-drying webbing straps are ultra durable
- Hook and loop closure on the straps for infinite adjustability
- Soft midsole lined with Ariaprene offers enhanced comfort
- Contoured EVA midsole offers reliable arch support
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole is durable and offers superior traction
- Recycled plastic straps save five plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Vegan construction using synthetic and plant-based materials
You can hit that ‘shop now’ button below or click here to purchase these right now over on Huckberry before they’re sold out!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.