Whether you’re writing a simple Facebook post or a cover letter for that crucial job application, words matter. A clever turn of phrase can win over a potential investor, and love connections have been broken over the inability to distinguish between “your” and “you’re.” Even if essay writing gave you hives in high school, there’s help for your prose with Claire Lynch’s course, Writing With Impact: Writing That Persuades. Effective communication is equal parts art and science, and Lynch has both aspects down pat as a University of Cambridge writing tutor and the voice behind the hit copywriting blog Good Copy, Bad Copy. In 60 lectures, Writing With Impact covers concrete language, effective sentence structure and tips for crafting your message to fit any medium or audience. Sharpen that pencil and pick up the comprehensive course Writing With Impact: Writing That Persuades for only $9.99 – a 95% discount off the MSRP.
- Develop your voice & confidence as a writer
- Identify the techniques top writers use to persuade you w/ their words
- Learn how to persuade your employees, bosses, customers or investors
- Discover how to say more while writing less
- Leverage advanced rhetorical techniques to win your audience over
- Craft sentences that are clear, succinct & persuasive
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.