The Timex Metropolitan S Smartwatch is a perfect everyday smartwatch for anyone out there looking for a device with a lot of versatility that doesn’t require a lot of upkeep. For starters, the Apple Watch pretty much has to be charged every single night but the Timex Metropolitan S Smartwatch has an extra long battery life that can last up to 14 days on a single charge. It’s also incredibly accurate, water-resistant, and more.
This smartwatch is a steal at $179. It checks in at only 39 grams with the strap which makes it incredibly light, it’s also very slim with the 1.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen. One aspect of this watch that’s particularly great is how it’s designed in a way that fits seamlessly with your daily outfits. It won’t stick out if you’re out running in a tanktop and it will look perfectly at home if you’re wearing slacks and a buttondown.
Check it out:
Additional features of The Timex Metropolitan S Smartwatch include:
- 24/7 activity tracking with steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep
- AMOLED display customizable with 20 different watch faces
- Accurate optical heart rate monitor
- Touchscreen technology with easy to use menus
- Fast and accurate on-board GPS tracking
- Water-resistant to 30 meters
- Multiple workout modes let you track your preferred activities
- Bluetooth connection notifies you for texts, calls, and social apps on your wrist
- Long battery life that lasts up to 14 days
You can purchase the Timex Metropolitan S Smartwatch right now over on Huckberry by following any of the links throughout this article or hitting that ‘shop now’ button right below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.