If you’re reading this right now it’s hot AF outside. I know this because it’s insufferably hot pretty much everywhere right now. But being miserable in the heat is a choice and that you can avoid with this ultra-portable gadget I’m pretty angry I only just learned about because I could’ve used the Evapolar EvaCHILL and/or the Evapolar EvaLIGHT Plus A LOT throughout the years, especially at my 2nd apartment in NYC where my room didn’t even have an A/C unit.
The Evapolar EvaCHILL is affordable at only $99, just a fraction of what you might pay for some portable A/C units at the store. It sits on your bedside table, desktop, or inside of your tent and works by chilling, purifying, and humidifying all at the same time.
It is incredibly easy to use. All you do is fill the tiny water tank and plug it in then you’re good to go. The more advanced Evapolar EvaLIGHT Plus sells for a bit more at $149 but let’s check out the Evapolar EvaCHILL right here:
Additional Evapolar EvaCHILL features include:
- Chills, purifies, and humidifies all at the same time
- Lightweight and great for travel
- Easy to use: Fill the tank, plug it in, and turn it on
- Low energy consumption at just 7.5W, lower than even a small fan
- Full tank of water provides coolness for up to 8 hours
- Quiet operation fades into the background
- Power with USB Type-C through power bank, laptop, or power outlet
- Includes one evaporative cartridge that lasts between 3-6 months
- Leakproof design
If you want to pick up the Evapolar EvaCHILL today you can purchase it on Huckberry for only $99 or you can opt for the more advanced version, the Evapolar EvaLIGHT Plus for a bit more at $149. Just follow any of the links throughout this article or hit that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.