The JPX 825 irons are the ultimate combination of amazing distance, extreme forgiveness, and awesome feel that will help you play better, more consistent golf today. The new JPX-825 is the longest and most forgiving iron that Mizuno has ever created! Explosive distance WITH maximum forgiveness, and a giant sweet spot is what every golfer has been searching for, and the JPX-825 delivers. Enter below. All U.S. Open Giveaways end on Sunday, June 16th at 11pm EST
Note: If you cannot see the entry widget directly below this, try opening the page in another browser. For some reason it is not firing for everyone, but that seems to solve the issue. Thanks.
• MAX COR pocket construction and Multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable Coefficient of Restitution (COR) for amazing distance.
• Optimized MAX MOI Pocket cavity and extreme toe/heel weighting deliver Mizuno’s largest Sweet Area ever.
• Mizuno’s scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology ensures an extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
• Multi-material electroform badge to further enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
• Triple Cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from and lie on the course.
• Two toned Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
• Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability.