Stay Ahead Of The Hackers With The Ultimate White Hat Hacker 2018 Bundle (Pay What You Want)
With Mr. Robot being one of the most popular TV shows of the past several, today seems like the PERFECT time to tell you bros about this 8-course bundle that’ll teach you all of the lessons you need to become an ethical hacker, and get paid to test (‘hack’) vulnerabilities in security systems for clients (we’re talking about white hat hacking). Sure, it’s been a while (SPOILER ALERT) since Mr. Robot focused on ethical/White Hat hacking, but that’s how it all began. Let’s check out a quick overview of the course. Buy Now: Pay What You Want
1) Learn Hacking Windows 10 Using Metasploit From Scratch — Hack Windows Like a Pro, Secure It Like an Expert, & Detect the Hackers
In this beginner- and professional-friendly course, you’ll learn how black hat hackers hack Windows using advanced techniques, while improving your knowledge on how to analyze and secure Windows, and detect a hacker’s identity. Across the example-based course, you’ll get hands-on instruction in white hat hacking.
2) Hack People, Systems and Mobile Devices — Learn Advanced Social Engineering Techniques to Crack Mobile Devices
To completely understand computer security, it’s vital to think outside the box. It’s not just about firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, or antivirus. It’s also about tricking people into doing whatever a hacker wishes. A secure system, therefore, is also about informed people. This training is based on a practical approach of day-by-day situations contained labs based on real environments. The aim is to help you learn ethical hacking techniques and methodology used in penetration systems to better protect yourself and those around you.
3) Web Application Penetration Testing Professional: WAPTP v3.1 — Attack Web Apps with the Latest Professional Tools & Tricks
WAPTP v3.1 is a highly practical and hands-on training for web application penetration testing that covers the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities. Starting with various terminologies of web technologies, you’ll build towards mapping an application for insecurities, and understanding how to identify and mitigate threats.
4) From Zero to Hero in Web, Network and WiFi Hacking — Learn Basic to Advanced Web, Network, & WiFi Hacking
This course aims to teach you in-depth WiFi hacking and security. Upon completion, you’ll be confident in breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods. Starting as a complete beginner with little to no knowledge of WiFi security and Kali Linux, you’ll learn the most important elements of WiFi hacking so you can begin applying them to a career in ethical hacking.
5) Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A to Z — Discover the Power of Kali Linux, One of the Most Popular Ethical Hacking Tools
To break into the world of professional penetration testing, you’ll need to be an ace with Kali Linux. This course will introduce you to the latest ethical hacking tools and techniques with Kali Linux, using a testing lab for practicing different types of attacks. Across the course, you’ll simulate an entire penetration test from beginning to end, giving you verifiable hands-on experience.
6) Learn Website Hacking and Penetration Testing From Scratch — Learn How to Hack Sites Like A Black Hat Hacker & How to Protect Them Like A White Hat Hacker
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. As you gain a complex understanding of websites, you will then learn how you can exploit them to carry out a number of powerful cyber attacks. You’ll track from a beginning to advanced level and by the time you finish you’ll be able to launch attacks and test the security of websites and apps the same way that black hat hackers would, and be able to fix these vulnerabilities.
7) Cyber Security Volume II: Network Security — Discuss Network Security, Firewalls, & Learn the Best Password Managers On the Market
Over this course you’ll learn network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning to discover security risks across an entire network, learning skills for which companies are willing to pay top dollar. Whether you want to protect your own network or protect corporate networks professionally, this course will get you up to speed.
8) Ethical Hacking for Beginners — Hack Your Way to a Secure & Threat-Free Environment Using Best-in-Class Tools & Techniques
This course provides a good starting point from which to learn ethical hacking and identify threats and vulnerabilities to secure your IT environment. You’ll begin with an introduction to the best tools around before diving into basic hacking technique, and ultimately going into real-life scenarios to get a hang of how hackers think.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.