This one’s a game-changer, my dudes. The Wipebook Pro + is something I’ve always needed but didn’t know exactly what it was I needed until I came across this product. It’s essentially a mini whiteboard that’s the size of a notebook. So a portable and reusable whiteboard and the possibilities to use this are endless.
I’d expect the Wipebook Pro + to be an expensive product. On the contrary, it’s only $45 at Huckberry and it has a faux black leather binding. A digital tablet can be a great high-end/expensive option for sketching up ideas and brainstorming sessions but this cannot be topped at the $45 price point.
Here’s the rundown:
“For brainstorming, ideating, or otherwise firing up the eureka engines, nothing beats a whiteboard. But short of pulling it off the wall and strapping it to your back, it’s not the most portable option. Wipebook Pro + shrinks down the helpful whiteboard to the size of a notebook. And since you’ve probably got a ton of good ideas, there are 20 pages for your diagrams, doodles, and to-dos. Pair it up with the free Wipebook app and upload your sketches to the cloud so a good idea never gets away.”
Feast your eyes on the Wipebook Pro + ($45):
Full features of the Wipebook Pro + ($45) include:
- A notebook with twenty pages of wipe-clean whiteboard surfaces
- Gives you the convenience of a whiteboard anywhere you go
- 8½” x 11” size is the same as a standard sheet of paper
- 10 graph-lined and 10 ruled pages help you keep your sketches neat
- Faux leather covers keep your notebook protected with an easy clean surface
- Marker holder keeps your dry-erase pen right where you need it
- Includes one black marker to get you started
- Use with the free Wipebook Scan app to scan and save your work, uploading it to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, or OneDrive
You can purchase the Wipebook Pro + ($45) by following any of the links throughout this article as well as hitting that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.