I’ve been riding the YETI Rambler Lowball Mug train for a while now. I’ll primarily fill it up with some Bourbon when I leave the house for afternoon golf which doesn’t happen nearly as often lately as it used to but man, these YETI Ramblers are a great way to save some $$$ on the course and make use of the great whiskey I’ve got at home.
I wanted to put the 10oz YETI Rambler Wine Tumbler ($25) and 10oz Rambler Lowball Mug ($20) on everyone’s radar as we approach the holidays because they make for relatively inexpensive gifts that everyone in your life will appreciate AND they’re just as great in Winter as they are in Summer. The double-walled insulation means these tumblers keep your cold drinks ice cold and warm drinks hot. Likewise, they protect your hands. It’s already cold out there and you don’t want to be holding a frigid cup that’ll instantly drop your wine to 32F, the ramblers do a great job at insulating your spirits.
- An unbreakable stainless steel wine tumbler that can go where glass can’t
- Built from 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel that’s puncture- and rust-resistant
- Keeps your chardonnay cold and your mulled wine hot with its double wall vacuum insulation
- Powder coated with DuraCoat™ color that won’t crack, peel, or fade
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Does not include a lid, but accommodates the Rambler MagSlider lid
If you want to purchase the 10oz YETI Rambler Wine Tumbler ($25) and/or the 10oz Rambler Lowball Mug ($20) you can follow any of the links throughout this article and/or hit that ‘shop now’ button below!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.