Instagram Model Asked Reddit To Roast Her And She Got Burned So Badly She Deleted Her Account
View this post on Instagram
I'm pretty sure this couch cost more than my car. I'll just sit on the floor, thanks. I'd have to sell my car, my family, my future first born son, and my hopes and dreams to be able to buy it if I somehow broke it. #toopoortositonthiscouch #justchillinonthefloorlikethepeasantiam
An Instagram model thought she wanted to be roasted by Reddit. She wasn’t ready. Instagram model Niece Waidhofer asked r/RoastMe to make jokes about her and they burned her so badly that she deleted her Reddit account.
I’m just spitballing here, but I surmise that this Instagram model with nearly 100,000 followers expected her roast session to go something like this:
“We can’t possibly roast you, you’re absolutely the most beautiful woman on the planet and we have nothing negative to mutter about your perfection.”
Then all of the smitten boys in the subreddit would flock to her Instagram.
It went quite the opposite actually.
The Redditors of r/RoastMe take their responsibilities of humiliating people very serious and hot girl or not, they were going to obliterate this young woman with soul-crushing insults. No white knights could stop the savage beatdown that she received.
Maybe the Redditors were fueled by hot girls rejecting them throughout their lives or maybe they sniffed out Niece’s superficial bullshit of wanting to be admired and adding some new Instagram followers. Either way there was no mercy.
- You look like someone who would spend 2 hours on your hair and makeup and take about 50 selfies just to post on r/roastme because you think you’ll be the first person in the history of this sub to be so hot that nobody can think of a bad thing to say about you, but that has never happened.
- You look like the kind of person who frequents loud dance clubs because the loudness puts you on a level playing field with people who are interesting to talk to.
- Her: Gimme that I have no skills and need to marry for money look. Team of plastic surgeons: Say no more
- Wannabe Instagram model looking for work. Has GED and likes how everyone is always so nice. Talents include: PICS. Skilled in taking 3hrs to set up a selfie to look spontaneous, and makeup. Will do “whatev’s” for money or coke.
- Likely your insecurity stems from always questioning if you really ever earned anything by merit. Most people probably hand you things because they like looking at you. But that’s made you vapid, shallow, and unable to perform in any way that adds true value in the world.
- Your relationships are superficial. Your romance life always has the shadow of doubt. Does he love you… or how you look? If you were disfigured, would anyone give you a second glance based on personality?
- That nagging feeling will keep you looking for validation. It keeps you in the gym. It makes you post photos online looking for praise or positive attention. It keeps you going back for a nip here and tuck there. Before long you’ll look like Donatella Versace with the personality of one of her handbags.
- You’ll shift from being the center of attention to being part of a gaggle of women who make rude comments about younger girls because you feel jealous and rude comments about men who no longer pay attention to you.
- You are one of those girls that I’ll come across on Instagram, remember that I’m horny, then go and find the actual hot ones to jerk off too.
- Your implants and cry for attention on here only highlight what you and everyone else already suspect… you are insecure.
- That’s not cleavage it’s the Silicon Valley.