St. Patrick’s Day Playlist
[inline:1]Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, so throw some green on and let the festivities begin. Here at BroBible, we want you to be fully equipped for St. Patty’s Day, so we are going to hand you a little bit of everything: various Irish themed beverages to show off your bar-ledge, a playlist of Irish drinking songs to show off your style, and a rush of Irish confidence for the big day to make you the ultimate Irishman.
A Few Irish-Inspired Drinks to Consider
Irish Car Bomb:
- Mix a half shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey and half shot of Baileys Irish Cream into a shot glass.
- Pour three-quarters of a glass of Guinness.
- Drop shot into Guinness and drink.
Black & Tan:
- Pour half glass of Bass Ale (or Harps Lager).
- Hold a spoon upside down over the glass and pour Guinness over the spoon until glass is full.
- The Guinness should settle on top of the beer, creating a black and tan appearance.
Irish Depth Charge:
- Pour a double shot of vodka into a double shot glass.
- Holding a pint glass upside-down over the shot glass press the shot glass against the bottom of the pint glass.
- Flip glass over and fill half with Bass Ale (or Harps Lager). Pour Guinness over a spoon as described above.
- Remove double shot glass from bottom and drink.
1. Wild Rover — Dropkick Murphys
2. What’s Left of The Flag ” Flogging Molly
3. Seven Drunken Nights ” The Dubliners
4. Galway Girl ” Mundy
5. Beer, Beer, Beer ” Clancy Brothers
6. Irish Whiskey”Illinois
7. Black Velvet Band — The Dubliners
8. I’m Shipping Up To Boston — Dropkick Murphys
9. Irish Blood, English Heart — Morrissey
10. The Luck of the Irish — John Lennon
11. Worker’s Song — Dropkick Murphys
12. Where The Streets Have No Name — U2
13. If I Should Fall From Grace With God — The Pogues
14. The Boys Are Back In Town — Thin Lizzy