Want Tickets to BroBible’s Summer Kick-Off Concert? Enter the ‘Pretty Bang’ Rap/Song Contest!
BroBible’s Revelation Summer Kick-Off concert is going to be off the chain. No questions asked. An evening of live tunes by Pretty Lights, RJD2, and Chiddy Bang, plus fresh booze and alpha babes all mashed into one historic event. What could be better than that? New York City is a hotbed for raging bros who are all looking for the same thing: a killer time — and it just so happens that every morning the venue, Terminal 5, eats “Killer Time” with hot sauce for breakfast. All of BroBible Nation is going to be there. The only question is how are YOU going to get to attend this night of mayhem? Listen here to find out:
Today we are launching the BroBible “Pretty Bang” Rap/Song contest. We’re looking for a fresh track that captures the spirit of the Bro lifestyle and that will help ring in the summer.
The winner of this contest will receive:
- Two VIP tickets to the concert, which includes a three-hour open bar.
- A free high-five from Waffles McButter upon entrance of the concert
- Top billing on a Download of the Day post.
After the jump, check out the rules and regulations, deadlines, and how to enter.
Rules and Regulations:
- The lyrics must be original.
- The lyrics must adhere to the same guidelines that govern our Brommunity.
- The word “BroBible” must be mentioned somewhere in the lyrics.
- Winner must be over 21 to receive VIP tickets. If under 21, winner will receive general admission tickets.
How to Enter:
- Submit a recorded rap or song as an MP3 file to email@example.com.
- Or, submit a link to a YouTube video of you performing your rap or song to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure to include “BroBible ‘Pretty Bang’ Contest” in the title of your song file or YouTube video.
Deadline: May 19th at 6 p.m. ET.
Judging: The winner will be selected by the BroBible staff, and will be announced by May 24th.